General Public Information
The Housing Authority of the City of Slidell (HACS) has in the documents section below, its most recent proposed PHA Annual Plan, and its 5-year Plan. HACS welcomes any and all public comments on either of its plans.
These plans are the comprehensive guide to a public housing agency’s policies, programs, operations, and strategies for meeting local housing needs and goals and usually contain information such as:
- How tenants are admitted and evicted
- Decisions on collecting and raising rents
- Plans for resident programs
- Decisions about spending money on maintenance, repairs, security, and other programs
- Plans for how your housing authority will manage the apartments that you and your neighbors live in
- The Annual plan discusses plans for the next 12 months
- The 5-year plan discusses long term goals for the housing authority
In the following DOCUMENTS folder, you will find the proposed 2023 Annual Plan, the proposed 5-year plan, the Admissions and Occupancy Plan (ACOP) and the HACS Admin Plan for HCV.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding either plan, please submit those questions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Housing Documents
The following DOCUMENTS folder contains information associated with the Public Housing Program administered by HACS.
Housing Choice Voucher Documents
The following DOCUMENTS folder contains information associated with the Housing Choice Voucher Program (formerly Section 8) administered by HACS.
The following DOCUMENTS folder contains information for all Housing Choice Voucher participant landlords. Landlords may check their payment status using the landlord payment portal.